We get these questions a lot…
- Increase the value of your business – purchasers / investors want to know you have appropriate commercial arrangements in place, down-side risks have been minimised and good decisions have been made.
- Improve your decision making – have short sharp discussions / electronic exchanges to confirm you are making the best decision in the circumstances
- Reduce your down-side risk / uncertainty – contracts that clearly set out key obligations and contain any major risks are imperative to a sustainable and profitable business
- Spend more time on growing your business – get the right people to help you at the right time and you will minimise the time and effort needed to review contracts, negotiate outcomes, etc.
- Avoid legal cost blow-outs – know what your legal costs will be each month under our subscription model
Yes – you can sleep at night knowing we are a law firm governed by the Legal Profession Uniform Law (Victoria). The difference is that we provide our legal services under terms that suit you - and unlike traditional law firms, we offer a number of different options. In particular, under The In-house Counsel, you receive ongoing practical guidance to help you make quick and informed commercial and business decisions. Contact us via email for advice or use our simple booking system to lock in a telephone consultation.
Our standard services are tailored to ensure our prices are as low as possible so our services are accessible to all businesses. Therefore, typically our services are provided remotely. On-site services can be provided as part of your plan.
No problems – our service is unique in that we will help you decide if further legal work is necessary. If we agree further legal work will be beneficial to the outcome you are looking for then as part of The In-house Counsel we will select a suitable lawyer experienced in the area required, organise the scope of work and fees and manage the legal matter on your behalf.
Our standard term is 12 months, invoiced and payable monthly in arrears. During the term, we will work with you to determine if you are on the most suitable plan. For new clients, we offer a 90 day trial period.